|Simone Biles August 8, 2016 Olympics|
How can you be involved in the Olympics? Any of our industry driven graduate programs could help get you there (or any other global business venture).
1) M.S. in Business Leadership- Athletes, or employees have to work together as a cohesive team. Business is a team sport and tomorrow's leaders are accomplished team players. Learn how to inspire teams and generate results in this leadership focused, MBA alternative program.
2) M.S. in Finance- This year's Olympic games cost $4.56 billion dollars to host! Although a huge amount, it was actually less than the London and Beijing Olympics. Behind the scenes corporate finance, accounting and investment management professionals were critical to support this huge money venture.
3) M.S. in Marketing and Communications Management- The Rio Olympics involved thousands of marketing professionals. Think of all the advertising, licensing, sponsorships, social media and partnerships that was involved. The Olympic Marketing Committee publishes an interesting marketing fact file to ensure the integrity of the Olympics. To view this file click here.
4) M.S. in Sport Business Management- Sport Management is an obvious connection to the Olympics, but Sport Business Management professionals are also focused on aspects that may not be so obvious including the management of: interscholastic, collegiate, professional, and recreational athletics, from the viewpoint of every business discipline.
5) M.S. in Human Resource Management and Organizational Effectiveness- The Olympics is a monstrous HR undertaking . HR professional are critical to securing the best workers, training, compensating and ensuring security, volunteers, contractors, Zika, health concerns, doping scandals, safety, cultural implications and global legal HR issues are addressed properly.
6) M.S. in International Management- The Olympics is a huge international business event. 11,000 athletes from 207 nations completed in 306 events. Managers are needed with expertise in working with different cultures, global economic concerns, political issues and global business practices
Get your graduate degree at the School of Business in as little as 1.5 years of part time study- just in time for the Winter Olympics in PyeongChange Korea!
Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services
Manhattanville School of Business